A cookie is a file downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to, among other things, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, cookies may be used to recognize the user.
- Technical cookies: : They allow the user to browse through the website, platform or application and use their different options or services, such as controlling data traffic and communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted areas, remembering order items, carrying out the purchase process, registering the request to sign up for or participate in an event, using security elements while browsing, storing content to broadcast video or sound or sharing content on social media.
- Personalization cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some general, predefined characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user terminal, such as, for example, the language, type of browser used to access the service, regional configuration from where the user is visiting, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They allow the website owner to follow and analyze user behavior on the websites they are linked to. The information gathered by this type of cookie is used to measure website, application or platform activity and to create browsing profiles of the users of said websites, applications and platforms in order to implement improvements based on analysis of use data performed by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: They make it possible to manage, as efficiently as possible, the advertising spaces that, as the case may be, the editor included in a website, application or platform from which the service is requested and based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency of the advertisements displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on the user’s behavior obtained through continued observation of his/her browsing habits, which allows the website to develop a specific profile to show profile-oriented advertisements to the user.
How to block or delete cookies installed on your deviceIf you prefer to disable cookies, you can block or delete them from your browser:
The aim of this policy is to prevent, detect and sanction acts of corruption in all its manifestations, including extorsion and bribery.
We are committed to acting ethically, responsibly and honestly in all agreements and business we conduct under the company’s name. We also undertake the guidelines established in the international convention against corruption the United Nations Convention against Corruption.
This policy applies to all company personnel – regardless of their position in the company – including subcontractors and suppliers when acting in the name of ANTÓN MARTIN SHIPPING S.L.
1. BRIBERY AND/OR EXTORSION
Bribery and/or extorsion are completely prohibited. Bribery and extorsion are crimes. In the event of bribery or extorsion, the company will file a report and will collaborate and cooperate with law enforcement.
If any individual at the company is being bribed and/or extorted in their work relationships, inside or outside the company, they must report it immediately. In addition, employees must report if they are aware that a third party is being subjected to extorsion and/or bribery.
Extortion or bribery is the offering, promising, authorizing, forcing, giving or accepting, directly or indirectly, any undue or dishonest payment, economic or material incentive to suppliers, clients, bodies, government officials, etc. in order to obtain influence in initiating or retaining a business relationship, win a concession, participate in unfair competition or obtain a favorable decision for the company.
2. ACCOUNTING RECORDS
TAll ANTÓN MARTIN SHIPPING S.L. employees must report all expenses, income, sales, bonuses, yields and all other information so the accounting records accurately reflect reality within the corresponding legal framework.
Falsifying books, accounting records, operations or information is completely prohibited.
On this basis:
• Every operation will be reflected in our accounting records.
• All payments will be monitored internally to detect illicit payments made in the company’s name.
• Tax and legal matters will comply with current legislation.
3. ILLEGAL PRACTICES
Using illegal practices to obtain a benefit is completely prohibited.
Illegal practices include:
• Illicit or illegal business
• Non-compliance with legal or labor requirements
• Non-compliance with any of the points detailed in this policy.
ANTON MARTIN (SHIPPING) S.L. is a family-owned company with more than 100 years of experience in the sector. We have learned from the combined experience of the last three generations and use our knowledge to ensure we provide our clients with agile and efficient services. We appreciate our clients and therefore strive to provide them with high-quality services. We are committed to meeting our client’s needs, requirements and expectations with our consignatory, forwarding, maritime brokerage and storage services.
Our quality assurance lies in our direct and personalized customer service. We use every single resource available to us to protect client interests at all times
To guarantee quality, we have implemented a Quality Management System based on ISO 9001 standard, which we maintain and review continuously to improve its efficiency and processes
Our culture and goals are aimed towards high-quality services that continue to improve over time, therefore improving client satisfaction every day. This policy serves as the framework for the objectives we set forth each new year. We will use all necessary resources within our means to meet these goals, whether they are related to finance, materials and/or human resources.
We know that a fundamental factor for meeting our goals is communication and teamwork. Every single employee is fundamental to achieving our goals and to providing the best services possible.
In accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Regulation, we inform you that, by sending us an e-mail, you are providing your personal data to the Data Processor, ANTON MARTIN (SHIPPING), S.L., with address at CTRA. ALTA DEL PUERTO BLOQUE 1, BAJO - EDF. LOS SAUCES - 15401 FERROL (A CORUÑA, SPAIN) and with firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Purpose of data processing
The only data collected is that which you include in your e-mail to us.
ANTON MARTIN (SHIPPING), S.L may process your personal data for the following purposes:
• To manage your browsing on our website.
• To manage Customer Service, to respond to any questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information on our website, as well as any other enquiries.
• To manage compliance, maintenance, development and to monitor any relationship that ANTON MARTIN (SHIPPING), S.L. may have with you.
2. Legitimacy of processing your personal data
Legitimacy is based on the consent you give us by using our e-mail address and sending us the information.
3. Recipients of transfers
We will not transfer your data to third parties.
Lastly, we inform you of your data protection rights.
• Right to request access to your personal data.
• Right to request rectification or suppression (right to be forgotten).
• Right to restrict and oppose data processing.
• Right to data portability.
• Right to withdraw consent.
To exercise these rights, send us a written request with a copy of your ID.
ANTON MARTIN (SHIPPING), S.L. has the forms to fulfill these requests. All you have to do is request the forms or send us your own written request to email@example.com.
5. Security measures
ANTON MARTIN (SHIPPING), S.L has implemented the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent their alteration, loss and processing and/or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks arising from human action or from the physical and natural environment to which they are exposed.